<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 04, 2005

Amy keeps complaining it's dark there but I must add it's pretty dark here (I know it's darker up there). It is barely 5 right now and I do not have lights on in the house and it is dark (OK, I have a light by the computer on so I can type). And the light-sensitive street lights are on. It's so dark.

We had a deer jump through the window of our local Giant and run around the store yesterday. I just read the article that said they shot it cuz it was very injured. How sad...and crazy.

HAHAHAHAHA woohoo! While trying to find that link above, I saw this mentioned on the main Washington Post page.

While we're adding lots of links today, have I showed you all the link to my school? If you move your mouse over students or parents, and click on "wmes pictures". Then, click on first day for teachers. The picture in the bottom row, middle has me in it. Looking at the camera, it's L-R: Kathy (Special ed K/1 teacher), Stacey (our special ed coordinator), me, Maria (Kathy's IA) and Molly (the teacher I work with). Also, if you click on "staff list" under parents, you can see my name in print. It makes me happy that I am a part of something now...

I took my contacts out last night cuz my eyes were killing me and I had a migraine. And my eyes still hurt a lot this morning so I wore glasses to school. I didn't get too many comments. I expected a lot cuz no one has seen me in glasses (I wore them once 4 years ago when I was long-terming and no one probably remembers that). I hate my glasses...I need new ones. Mine are 7 years old, and I mean the lenses too--I can see fine but I am sure it's not exactly my prescription. I just can never find glasses I like on me.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?