<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 17, 2003

I decided to write more today. I hate updating old sites I have on my website...It is such a pain. So I figure it is easier to just add things on this...I was checking out my concerts page and realized I am so behind! I have attended 4 *N SYNC concerts, an AMAZING Bon Jovi Concert, an Aerosmith concert, and the United We Stand concert. I think that is all I am missing. The Bon Jovi one, in case you couldn't tell, was the best show I have ever seen. Goo Goo Dolls opened for them and they did good. But when Bon Jovi came out, it all began! I only sat down for slow songs, because my feet hurt. I went with my friend/neighbor Jamie, and she wasn't even a Bon Jovi fan before the concert (she did like Goo though). She liked the concert too! Aerosmith put on a good performance as well, which I have heard they always do. The *N SYNC concerts kept getting better and better each time. The last one was the best, being that Tony Lucca opened! P. Diddy also opened, but I was busy getting Tony's autograph for most of it. I went to the first 3 with Cari (among other people) but the last she was in England for so she missed it and I went with Torrey and Frances (Hood Girls).

The United We Stand concert was the best I had been to until Bon Jovi, and still is a close second. I went with Cari only and we managed to get like 9th row floor seats!!! The best performances were delivered by *N SYNC, Aerosmith, Billy Gilman (though he only sang one song), Bette Midler, and P. Diddy. Like I said before, *N SYNC always seems to put on an amazing show, as does P. Diddy. This was my first time seeing Aerosmith and they did a great job. Billy's sound went out so he sang a cappella, which was just amazing. Whenever I hear that song now, I get chills! Bette...what can I say about that amazing woman? She was so good. We just heard tickets to her concert go on sale here tomorrow and so my mom, Cari and I are gonna try and get tickets. Cari and I just couldn't stop raving about her so...Oh back to *N SYNC, this guy sitting behind us was just blown away by their perforance. He was a big Aerosmith fan (and I guess that type of music) and he had no idea *N SYNC would do such a good job. It's nice to hear people who are not fans to actually complement them! Among other people I saw perform were: Backstreet Boys, O-Town (who I love--I was supposed to see them open for Britney but the show was postponed and couldn't go to new date), Carole King, Pink, Al Green, um um um...I can't think. Cari will probably tell me more...we did not stay late enough to see Mariah (who I can't stand), Destiny's Child (another of my least favorites), Goo Goo Dolls, and Michael Jackson. It was a good concert since it was such a mix of people and our seats were so good...but of course, Bon Jovi was better (have I said that yet?)...OK that is all...for now!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?