<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 26, 2003

I have been busy--I had a job every day this week! It felt like the week went on forever, but all the teachers said that too, so I guess it wasn't just cuz I worked every day. Found out Tony Lucca is coming back to Jammin' Java on November 12th--I am so excited! I can't wait! He was so good before and he was the opening act. This time, it does not list him as opening so hopefully that means he will get paid and may have a longer set! I hope we stay this time and get pictures taken with him! He is so gorgeous!

I can't wait until my birthday! We are going to Bushwallers in Frederick, which is where I went for my 21st. They had pumpkin shooters then and I really hope they have them this time! They were DEEEELICIOUS! I have a shirt I MAY wear out that says "This is my costume" but I may want to wear something nicer. Yay, Halloween!!!!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?