<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 18, 2003

It's a Saturday and Penn State did not play football today so it's been pretty boring...I have received 2 new messages in my guestbook on my website from people I don't know and I think that is exciting! One person was from Brazil...crazy!

To the person who sent me a private message: Sorry, I have not talked to them since I graduated from college in 2001! I haven't updated those pages in a long time...

Degrassi was soooo good last night! I cried twice--once when Marco was crying and Jimmy gave him a hug (Jimmy has now moved up my list of faves) and once when Mr. Simpson was talking to Emma about cancer. I wish Sean would be in more--but I guess I will get that request answered next week, when the episode will be based around Sean. He doesn't look like he will be a good guy. He apparently starts hanging out with a gang and he steals something. Makes me sad they are making him into a real bad boy. Alright...I'm gonna go find something to do...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?