<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

OK, so I have this *unhealthy* obsession with "Degrassi: The Next Generation"! We got digital cable this summer and I saw something on listed as "Degrassi" so I decided to turn it on. I had watched like maybe 2 episodes of one of the older shows. I realized this show was a new version. I got immediately sucked in, and my sister loves it now too. "Degrassi:TNG" is going to get good this season. The first two seasons, which I have now seen all episodes from, were rather tame, compared to the originals, from what I have heard. But this season is gonna be *WOW*. Apparently, somehow, a lot of info leaked and I have read some stuff about the new season. Plus, now I feel I can have a crush on Daniel Clark, who plays Sean. He turned 18 yesterday! He is totally hot--especially when he wears that knit hat...oh my gawd!

I think I watch WAY too much television...and I told myself I was not going to watch new shows this year...not like that worked anyway. I started watching "Miss Match", "The O.C.", and "One Tree Hill" this year, but I can justify a little since two of my faves, "Dawson's Creek" and "Buffy" are both gone. My problems are with Thursday nights the most though...I have to see Survivor, CSI, Friends, and Will and Grace...and of course they have always been on at the same time. So I have always taped the NBC shows because back in college when Survivor started, my friend Sarah and I were told info after we taped the 1st finale and the 2nd premiere. So we decided we had to see them live so no one could spoil it for us.

Aw, the "Hood Old Days", as I like to call them now. I miss the dorm life! We would pick a room to watch specific shows in, which usually was Sarah's. We gathered bunches of us to watch shows...it was great. Oh, the stories I could tell about Memorial life. Unfortunately, guys are living on one floor of Memorial now, since Hood has gone coed on campus. We'll save the stories for another day...I was so glad my sister moved back home this year after graduating from PSU so I would have someone to watch more shows with, but she constantly watches shows in her room at night so she can go to sleep faster following them.

Can't wait for the new episodes of Degrassi to air Friday...til next time...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?