<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 09, 2003

The people are still putting up our siding. It is driving me nuts. The other day, I was talking to Laura online. There was one guy outside the window by our computer and one guy at the front door. I felt trapped! Laura said I should put on a Jason mask, grab a chainsaw and just stand in the house where he could see me and hold it up in the air. That Laura! lol Cari, my sister, was really going mad yesterday. She went in the bathroom to take a shower and just screamed! She's keeps asking me if she can bang on the wall back at them. Hopefully they will finish tomorrow!

Last weekend, my mom, Cari, and I went to Penn State. It was my thrid game this season and the first one I went to that we lost. Very upsetting! It was homecoming weekend and we got to watch the parade, which I haven't been able to do in like 8 years or something. Later that night, we were on a street driving behind a float and a piece of the float fell off! Then these guys standing on the sidewalk came out and just picked up the piece! Never had an encounter at Penn State with such nice guys! Cari said there are nice guys who go there...but I hadn't seen them til then! We also had gone out to dinner earlier and I looked over at a nearby table and there was Amy Wynn Pastor from Trading Spaces. I knew she was a Penn State grad but that was exciting to see her so close up! Cari left her camera in the car...plus she was being bugged by a lot of people. OK, til next time...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?