<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 17, 2003

So I figured I should write on here about my favorite music, in case anyone wants to know (if anyone reads this). I like all types of music but currently, my fave is of the "solo male songwriters who play instruments" kind. This includes Tony Lucca, my ABSOLUTE favorite! It also includes Matt Morris, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, and Josh Kelley, so far. I have heard of a few others, but they are not on my list...I have CDs for all of those listed and they are great. Most of you out there have probably not heard of Tony and Matt, or so you think. Both of them were on "The New Mickey Mouse Club". Tony is still really good friends with J.C., of *N SYNC. I got Matt's website link from Tony's website, and was even able to listen to Matt's CD online before I purchased it! I did so about 100 times (*slight exaggeration*). Tony and Matt were my faves when they were on MMC, so I was super psyched when I found out each were singing. I started listening to Tony music like 4 years ago. He opened for *N SYNC on the second leg of the Celebrity tour (spring 2002) and I just saw him perform at a small place in VA a few weeks ago. I only found out about Matt this summer. He helped write Kelly Clarkson's single "Miss Independent" with Christina and one of the songs on Matt's CD was cowritten by Justin Timberlake. You can find *free* Tony downloads all over the web. I guess that's all I feel like writing tonight...lata

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?