<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 07, 2003

AAAAHHHHHHHHH...this kid drove me crazy today and I had flashbacks to being in elementary school. He called another kid "fat cheeseburger". Not that I was every called a cheeseburger but anyway...kids are so mean. And now I want a cheeseburger.

I AM SO SICK OF THIS HEADACHE!

So I haven't talked to my sister in about 72 hours. When I am home, she is at work and when she is home,I am at work. Except when we are sleeping. And now, she is away for tonight. But, this hasn't been a problem because I HAVE been avoiding her. She made me angry Tuesday by cancelling going to UMD at the last minute when she could have called me from work so I could leave early and wouldn't have had to get stuck in traffic. And I was going to go without her originally but she wanted to go so I changed my plans. I probably won't get an apology. My mom says Cari was ready to apologize Tuesday but I stormed out of there. I said an apology on Tuesday wouldn't have been enough. But, maybe now...anyway, I drove to UMD crying, with a headache (surprise!) but still listening to loud music cuz I was so pissed. And the traffic was enough to drive me nuts...I nearly hit 3 people who cut me off.

Jamie's brother, Josh, who is my age, has bought a place. I am sad. I was hoping I would move out of my house before him. Not that it matters, since we don't even talk but I just wanted to! Jamie is home for the weekend *jump for joy* so I am excited to see her. I need to relax this weekend. I have a job Monday morning (half day) and am off Tuesday. I start a long-term job Wednesday for a second grade teacher getting surgery. Will be about 2-3 weeks. This is my first long-term job for a regular ed class. I am kinda nervous. I like special ed cuz you have another adult with you! Plus, lots fewer kids. And, I love the special ed kids at the school. Except this one girl. She put a row of staples in her mouth one day. She straddled a boy on the playground and stuffed his mouth with woodchips. She played with her poo in the toilet last year. I feel so bad for her--she has a terrible home life. But she gets sent home and suspended so much because she can't behave. Sad...

OK, I need to eat something cuz I am STARVED. Degrassi isn't on all of November...this country sucks (its on in Canada). I am moving to Canada...well, maybe one day. For now I will have to settle for visiting Toronto for spring break...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?