<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 28, 2003

I broke down and decided to fight the crowds today. Heard there was a fight that broke out at Walmart in Germantown and the cops had to come. My mom and I went to the mall and separated and I was done my mom's presents in half an hour! I bought her 4 things and I didn't have to wait in long lines. Then Cari sent me back to JCPenney to buy my mom something else (she was working and it is right by JCP) so I did and I had to wait in a long ass line. Not fun. Anyway, then mom and I went to Toys R Us and Burlington Coat Factory and I totally finished Jodi and bought something for Eric. All I need is something else for my dad and stocking stuffers for my mom...I am happy! woohoo!

Bought the "MMC" album from someone at amazon.com. Got it in the mail today, as well as a book I ordered. The stupid mailman put the stuff in the mailbox, even though it didn't fit. He left the mailbox wide open and we were out at Target. While we were in Target, it began POURING (we could hear it inside the store) so by the time we got home and saw the mail, my packages were soaked. I was not happy. At least the Xmas presents I ordered through the mail already came and they didn't get wet.

I am tired...but I have to watch the new Degrassi (finally)!!!!!! I can't believe the stupid US channel is rearranging the order they are showing the episodes to us...absolutely ridiculous!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?