<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 17, 2003

I feel so stressed. Being a teacher for regular ed students in tough. There is so much to do. I probably won't even get paid more because the teacher will be back before 10 days. We only get paid the higher rate if we are in the same job for 11 days or more. I got there today at 7:50 and left at 4. I get paid for 8:20-3:50, so I worked for 40 minutes that I won't get paid for. Oh well...

My back hurts!!! Amy, may I have a back massage? I miss having people around for those...

Speaking of back massages, ugh, Torrey said something about Gina when I saw Torrey a few weeks ago. She still doesn't like her but Gina agreed with her on something so she gave her that much credit...lol...I was telling someone the other day about my run-ins with liars at college...

So Marcus wrote me back. He said something like "good for you" about how I am doing and then wrote that he is graduating in December with a history degree. He then said keep in touch. What is that supposed to mean? Email him when I feel inclined? Whatever...I kinda made fun by writing back that I remember a guy in one of our classes we had together who wanted to get a history degree. Everyone hated the guy. I specifically remember when we were having debates in class, since it was an election year. He was a suppoter of Dole. We were NOT allowed to change names once we drew out of the hat but he did cuz he absolutely would not defend Clinton, eventhough we were taught to see both sides. SO the day of the debate, it was his turn to speak, and the first words out of his mouth were "As you all may know, I am gay. Dole does not support gays in the military. I agree with him". I swear he was the biggest asshole I have ever met, dating back to eighth grade. Soooo glad I haven't seen him in 6 years.

Well, I guess I will go rest my back...since my sister refuses to ever give me massages even though she is good...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?