<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 07, 2003

I had this crazy dream last night. In it was Heather, Sarah P, Erin P and Toscha from college (random), 2 girls and a guy from high school I NEVER hung out with, and two girls from elementary school whom I haven't even seen since sixth grade. All I remember about the dream is that Seneca (my high school) lost its football game and we were walking by the school. Then somehow we got to some club where Toscha was drunk and Erin was the only one dancing. Why the heck were these people in my dream???? I mean, Heather and Sarah I can understand because I have actually had contact with them in the last week but the others? I have no idea!

Anyhoo, Jamie and I put Tony all over the place on the UMD campus...and then it rained! The wind was so bad yesterday I had trouble driving home from work (my hands were red when I got home). Jamie did say Tony seems to still be up a lot of places, even though we only used masking tape.

Cari being home has gotten me to start to do the Washington Post crossword (we trade days). I have completed the crossword by myself 2 days in the last week! I haven't completed one by myself ever! Well, until now. I am so excited! It makes me feel smart.

oh check out this website--it is hilarious!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?