<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 23, 2003

I know this is the third time I am writing today but I have to--I am in total shock.

Jonathan Brandis is dead.

I can't believe this. I loved him. Lost track of him these last few years but I still love him in "Ladybugs". He is also in my favorite TV movie, which also starred Tony Lucca and Kellie Martin. They think he committed suicide. I only found out now cuz I went on tvguide.com to see when they were airing Alias for us. I wonder why I hadn't heard before? He actually died on November 12th. The weirdest thing is I have a calendar of him from like 10 years ago and I looked at it today when I moved something in my room. How strange is that? I just can't get over this.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?