<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 20, 2003

I LOVE THE OC! Adam Brody is so hilarious. He is gorgeous too. I love him in the blue button-down shirts he wears. Guys look hot in blue shirts. I don't know if I have seen a guy I don't like in a blue shirt. I was watching last weeks episode last night before the new one (I saw Tony last week). I was laughing so much my mom was like "The OC is that funny?" Yes, sirree Bob, it is. The stupid bitch girl who likes Seth (A.B.'s character) is yucky. Don't care for her. I like the blond though--she is good for him.

I also love One Tree Hill. It pains me that I am liking the bitch girl and asshole guy on there though. But I guess that is what the writers try to do. On the other hand, though, we are supposed to start liking Vaughn's wife on Alias but I still don't. I watch too much TV...

Guess what? I have no headache! I am probably jinxing it by saying that but this is the first day in weeks that I haven't had one...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?