<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 08, 2003

Isn't it funny how you can talk to someone online in a way you wouldn't in person? Tonight, I talked to my old neighbor who is 17 and I haven't had contact with her except for online since before I went to college. We talk like we're good friends but I can't even picture how the conversations would go if we were face to face. Not like I wouldn't talk to her face to face, I just haven't. It's funny too, since Jamie talks to her of course more than I do. Jamie is obviously closer to her age and drove her to high school when Jamie was a senior. So I get info about her through Jamie but talk to her some too. Anyway, I just thought I would say that...I have written a lot in the last 8 hours...hmmm...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?