<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Sarah, forgot to tell you. My sister's bday was in April and we threw her a surprise party at school. Her best friend, Debbie, is someone she has known since 7th grade and she lived with her at college. Jamie (our neighbor) and I went up to Penn State and helped Debbie out with the party. Our theme for the party was Mitchisms. We pulled the decorations and such from things on the CD I sent you (let me know when you get it). Listen to the CD and they will make more sense. We actually found a red banana in the grocery store and got one. We covered pringles cans with paper that said tennis balls. I decorated the cake with "Just press 22222222222". He has a lot on the CD having to do with the number 2 and it just so happened that my sister turned 22 so it worked even better. We put other funny quotes from the CD on paper and posted it all over the apartment. We made signs for things like the cake (long-haired guys...you'll see). It was just so exciting. That was my first theme party that was not a Memorial party. It was great! Enjoy the CD!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?