<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 09, 2003

So for some reason today I was thinking of the fun Heather times there were in college. I can't remember if any of what I was remembering happened at the same time but what I remember was:
--one specific time Heather was drunk...and she was avoiding Sarah and came to Amy and my room
--the time she spilled water all over Heidi's shoes in the hallway...that was hilarious!
--the time she and Sarah turned off the electricity to Heidi's room and Heidi thought someone had come in her room and unplugged then plugged back in everything...HAHAHAHAHA
--the day Heather, Sarah, and I came up with Rho Alpha Pi...I was just telling Jamie about RAP the other day and I can't remember everyone's names...maybe I should check my website...
--the Pilonic Society (is it pilon or pylon?)
ah, good times, good times...that also makes me think of drunk stories. Man-oh-man...so many of those. I think what triggered this train of thought was I bought this book to document college years that was made by the same company that I had a 1999-2000 school year college calendar. I love looking back at that calendar cuz I was able to document things as they happened and I can remember them when I look back. They stopped making that calendar and I was so upset cuz I wished I would have had one each year of college. Now, I can put things in this book...I have a box of stuff from college that I can use. Maybe I will go do that now...or not...whatever...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?