<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 13, 2003

So I am writing again because I checked my email and got an email from my exboyfriend who I haven't talked to since I was a senior at Hood. We dated senior year of high school for like a month and a half. Last time I talked to him was cuz Jamie worked with him (soooo strange when I found that out) and he told her to have me email him and I said no, have him email me. So he had emailed me and in all the emails (like, 3) he called me "Ms. Greene", which pissed me off. I made a comment to him about it and he didn't stop! I remember printing out the emails and highlighting the funny parts and posting it outside my room, when we were allowed to put up papers. Do you remember those emails? Sarah P might...not that she looks at my Blog.

Anyway, so this time he asked how I have been and said we haven't talked in years. So I wrote back a polite email saying what I have been up to and also told him a little about Cari being home (he was actually friends with Cari before I knew him, even though he was in my grade). It was a total of about 6 sentences. We'll see what he has to say back. Hopefully it won't be that overly polite shit I hate from people my age. I am all about politeness but come on...seriously....

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?