<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

So I went to Hood today to Tonyfy the place. I made copies of Tony's flyer (is it spelled with a y or an i?) for Jammin' Java at Kinkos...which is my favorite copy center if I had to choose one (thank you, Mitch Hedburg). They turned out really nice! and only 7.5 cents per copy...I will be heading to UMD later and Cari, Jamie, and I will Tonyfy that place as well!

Anyway, back to the whole Hood experience. It sucks now. Not that it wasn't bad before but this year, they like changed the whole dorm. They painted all the room doors brown to make it more apartment-like. I say it's more ugly-like. They took down all the bookshelves in the rooms. They also had the AUDACITY (I like the fact that I don't know how to spell this word but I still put it in caps) to paint over the animals on second floor's walls, that have been there forever!!! Aparently, there was an animal people thought looked like Yoda, which I don't remember even though I lived there a semester. People have now posted a sign "Rest In Peace Yoda". How sad! Then I went to the bookstore cuz I wanted a new alumni shirt (which they didn't have...the store was mysteriously bare). These girls were near the checkout talking and one girl said she liked my shirt (On the front it says "Got 106,000?" and the back is all about Penn State's football stadium). Then another girl was talking to them about leaving and kept looking at me and had this smirk on her face. I wanted to be like "you dumb bitch what the heck you looking at? I am older than you and this school sucks now that I left, which means you suck"...but, alas, I did not...seriously, could you have heard me say that to some girl I don't know? Parsons is not here to protect me so I have to watch my step *wink*.

So I talked to Amy T and Sarah M online the other day . I was so excited to hear from them. They have blogs as well so click on the links and check them out.

Sarah, I don't know if I can get comments now. If I change my format or whatever to do that, will it ruin all my previous blogs? Let me know!

Please sign my guestbook now until I have comments (if I get them). The link is to the right...thanks! OK, I have to go take some advil cuz I have a massive headache and I have to work the rest of the week...til next time...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?