<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 23, 2003

So my mom and I went to see some synchronized ice skating today. One of my mom's students from last year and her sister, who is my mom's student this year, participate in it. We went last year as well. It is the only competition they have in the area (it was in Frederick). It is so impressive. The group the girls were in had 18 girls and were by far the best there. At some points, they were skating in a straight line and spinning with connected arms. The younger sister was on the end during one of the spins and apparently she gets spun so fast, she gets let go and slides on her butt sometimes. She stayed attached today! It was so neat to watch! I had never known there was such a thing until last year when my mom brought home a tape of them. Check out the website for their team.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?