<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

you know what I am also sick of? When I get in an argument with someone and the next time they talk to me, they act as if nothing happened. Sometimes, an apology is nice.

Anyway, today I went out to eat with Jodi, Amanda, and Amanda's husband. I try to limit my time with Amanda, since, ya know, I can't stand her. She thinks she's all that and I hate people like that. She lives in Vegas now so it's not hard but Jodi always asks me to come along and I feel guilted into it. I told Jodi no over the weekend so I decided to say yes today. Anyway, so I was driving to Jodi's house and I had to make a right turn. I had a green light so I have the right of way! This car coming towards me was making a left turn and tried to cut me off. I honked my horn at them (2 people in the car). One lane, they are behind me, and they flashed their lights at me! I started freakin' out and when I got to a red light, I can make a right and go in the back way to Jodi's. So I turned right and they followed and then I had to make a left. I was able to go and they got stuck because there were cars coming. As soon as you cross the street, there is a circle you have to go around (don't ask me why cuz there is just the one straight street but there is a circle there). So, I went around the circle and kept checking my rearview mirror and saw the SUV turn in and go around the circle and back out how they came in. How obvious was that that they were following me???? I was scared shitless, and I called Jodi and asked her to meet me outside in case they followed me all the way there but since they didn't, she didn't have to come out. I was pissed off though, because I had the right of way! I just had to bitch about it...thanks for listening!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?