<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 04, 2003

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Maybe I should stop looking forward to any shread of time off I think I will have...I got a call at 7:10 this morning from a second grade teacher who was sick in bed and wanted me to come in. I told her I already had a job in the afternoon so she asked if I could come in in the morning! I just can't seem to say no...So I didn't get to sleep in...

Then, I had a kindergarten teacher ask me today if I wanted to do another long-term job for her while she gets a surgery. I would've probably done it in a heartbeat before this last one. Now, I am hesitant and don't know if I want to...I got so stressed this time. The teacher said she knows the second grade team is like that and kindergarten is not...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?