<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Happy Britney Spears Birthday!

So I just talked to the teacher I am in for and I am going in tomorrow. I guess I was looking forward to being off too much. She said she will definitely be back Thursday. I already told another teacher I could come in for her Thursday afternoon so if she doesn't get another sub, I will be in then too. At least I will be able to sleep in that day. I have jobs Friday and every day next week too. I really just want a day off!

Yay, I am so excited! It was just announced that "Boy Meets World" season one, "Popular" season one, and "Felicity" season three are coming out on DVD in 2004. I had heard they were thinking of not releasing "Felicity" but I am so glad they are (I have seasons one and two). "Popular" had the worst ending of a TV show ever! But the show was great...Parsons loved it too! And "Boy Meets World"...love that show. Didn't care for the first season but this probably means that other seasons will come out so yay!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?