<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 08, 2003

I had a terrible day today. The kids in the class I was in were terrible. I had to send a kid to the office. I have never sent a kid to the office! But, I have been told I am allowed with this kid. I threatened him with it early in the day and he did not want to see the principal but I guess he decided not to get it together. He started kicking things, like his desk and a bookcase. The class talked so much we couldn't get work done. I actually almost burst into tears. I held it in though. Good thing, cuz, seriously, can you imagine me crying in front of a class? I mean, I guess maybe you could but I can't imagine crying there...

So, of course, I have a terrible headache today. I haven't had one in a while. I will go rest...lata...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?