<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 14, 2003

I heart snow! But when it starts raining after the snow and makes huge puddles of water in the road, that is no fun!

This whole capturing of Saddam only has me thinking one thing--this will probably ensure a Bush re-election. That's very upsetting...

Soooooooo glad Sandra won Survivor! I liked her from the start! So glad Jon got 3rd and didn't get money...and I am pissed off other survivors complimented him on coming up with the lie about his grandmother. Makes me angry he enjoys being the most hated survivor...ROAR

I am taking 2 days off from work...I am so tired and need sleep bad! I will spend time with Jamie:) Friday was "Happy exactly-one-month-before-Jamie's 21st Birthday"...I forgot to write on here so there ya go...So sad she will be going to Italy exactly one week after her bday...I'll miss her for those months! Too bad I don't have money to visit!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?