<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

OK so I was typing my last blog about my fingers and I heard a vase shaking in the room. It was driving me nuts and I yelled to my mom asking her what she was doing. While I was talking to her, my knee was against the desk and the desk began shaking. I told her and she didn't know what was going on. The vase continued to shake for about a minute after the desk stopped.

WE HAD AN EARTHQUAKE

This was freaky! We just turned on the TV and the news was talking about it. My mom said she thought about that when I said something to her but didn't say anything so I wouldn't freak out. The earthquake actually happened about 130 miles from here in VA but we still felt it! CRAZY!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?