<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Read an article with a quote from my mom here. Cari and I were not mentioned, though the guy did talk to us too.

Went to a billiards place last night. Cari's friend Debbie is going away for 3 months to Minnesota. It was like a high school reunion of her friends. Thank goodness Jamie went too. Jamie and I played pool for 3 1/2 hours, basically excluding ourselves from others. We both were pretty bad at first but got better...then I got worse again! I wore a cowboy hat that was a hit! A lot of people told me they liked it, including 2 guys at a nearby pool table, not with our party. Bon Jovi's "You Give Love A Bad Name" came on and a lot of us were singing. One guy from that table came over and asked to show me how to flip my hat. Then he did some kick "like Bon Jovi does". He just kept showing me a bunch of times. It was crazy. Then I was talking to the waitress and another guy from that table came over and just put his hand on my head! The waitress looked weird, as did I. He said something to the waitress and then told me something and said they (the people he was with) all liked my hat. Random!

A bunch of the people Jamie and I don't like were there. This one girl is so freakin fake, she says hi and doesn't sound like she means it. You know it's bad when you can't say anything without it sounding fake. Plus, apparently, she says she and some other girl don't like Cari now and are gonna kick her ass. Hello, are we back in high school? If you wanna kick her ass so bad, stop calling our house to plan this damn "party". If the party was her idea, I think she just did it for attention. The whole world has to revolve around her. I think it's damn funny that a lot of people were kinda avoiding her last night...hahahahahahaha...

Also found out this one girl, who is also an ex of Marcus', is now dating a guy I had a crush on. He is Cari's age. He was adorable, not hot, but cute. They seem like they would be a strange couple. But apparently they have been together for 2 years and have talked about marriage. I just can't picture it. Wonder why she didn't bring him last night...but whatever...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?