<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 21, 2003

So I found a link to Wil Wheaton's blog on the blogger page. He's still hot. Thought I would post his link on here so I could check on his blog from time to time. Apparently a ton of people read it! How lucky he is...not like my blog is exciting though!

I wish more of our Hood girls had blogs. I freakin love this thing and I love being able to see how Sarah and Amy are doing every day. Makes me feel like you two aren't so far away!

We just had some carolers come to our house. They were cute, messing up the words and whatnot.

I turned down the long-term sub job. No surprise to you, but I practically cried talking to the teacher. She asked if I was worried about telling her and I said yeah. She totally was ok with it though so that made me feel better. I may regret not taking it but I might have regretted taking it if I had. Oh well...I am still hoping for the IA job in the learning center next year. I subbed in that class Friday and I love those boys! They're so much fun, even if they are in bad moods!

TWO DAYS TIL BREAK! WOOHOO

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?