<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 25, 2003

So I got so much stuff for Christmas...it's crazy! I got this chair and footstool from Ikea that I wanted so bad! I LOVE THEM! Cari and I got walkie talkies from Santa. We've been having fun with them all day! Cari liked all the gifts I got her. I got mostly things she hadn't wanted but she seems to enjoy them, so I am happy! My dad and Eric came over this afternoon and we had a nice evening. We decorated cookies and my dad is much more creative than I would have given him credit for. It is not even 8 and Cari is going to bed already. We had a sleepover in the living room last night, my mom, Cari and I. It was so fun! But, we didn't sleep much so we are all tired. I am so sad Christmas is over. The anticipation is so big it's such a disappointment when it is over...maybe I'll go watch my new Bon Jovi DVD before I zonk out...Hope you all had a great holiday!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?