<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

So we lost power again last night. We lost it for 40 minutes Friday. Then yesterday we lost it for 3 minutes in the morning, 40 minutes in the afternoon, and 4 hours last night. I missed GH in the afternoon and wasn't able to watch it on SOAPnet last night either. Luckily, we got power back and I was able to watch it on SOAPnet at 10 this morning. It is getting quite good, in the Dillon and Georgie storyline especially. That is why I had to watch it so bad. Granted, SOAPnet airs it again this weekend but I couldn't wait.

I got Soap Opera Digest Sunday. It had a "Best and Worst of 2003" and that is why I bought it. They named Dawson's Creek as "Best Send Off". They mentioned in the article that listening to the series finale commentary that it was almost going to be Dawson that Joey ended up with. That made me want to watch the episode again, with the commentary that I hadn't listened to yet. So I decided to watch it this morning...so I ended up missing the beginning of GH! It is ok...I saw most of it. Anyway, I bought the second season of DC today, since it came out today. When I got home from taking Jamie back to College Park, I watched the finale of season one and I plan to watch the first episode of season two after GH is over.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH Skye and Luke just kissed on GH...I have to stop typing and watch. I HATE SKYE.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?