<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 03, 2004

Found someone's online journal with this in it so I decided to fill one out for me...I was bored and I like filling things out (I love filling out all kinds of questionaires...call me crazy) I deleted all the stuff that is stuff you could normally see in those email questionaire things and here are the lists (even though I spent time filling out the other 52 questions, it just seemed like too much for my blog)

TEN Movies I Can't Live Without:
1. Empire Records
2. A Walk To Remember
3. In Love And War
4. Save The Last Dance
5. 10 Things I Hate About You
6. Mona Lisa Smile
7. Dirty Dancing
8. Tuck Everlasting
9. Sweet Home Alabama
10. The Man In The Moon

NINE Albums That Are Important to Me:
1. Tony Lucca "So Far"
2. Tim McGraw "Greatest Hits"
3. Aerosmith "Ultimate Aerosmith Hits"
4. *N SYNC "Celebrity"
5. Bon Jovi "Crossroads"
6. Matt Morris "Unspoken"
7. The Empire Records Soundtrack
8. Bush "Sixteen Stone"
10. Bon Jovi "Bounce"

EIGHT "Bands/Artists" I Couldn't Live Without:
1. Tony Lucca (wow, that's a surprise)
2. Matt Morris
3. Bon Jovi
4. Bush
5. *N SYNC (yeah, I know...keep your trap shut)
6. Britney (I said be quiet!)
7. Tim McGraw
8. Kenny Chesney

SEVEN Things that Annoy Me:
1. kids in the neighborhood who have never heard of PRIVATE PROPERTY
2. seeing Beyonce, Christina, Brittany Murphy, Amanda Bynes, Ashanti, and Raven in the top 24 of anything, other than maybe "The Top 24 Worst Women in Show Business"
3. when Cari plays freakin' Harry Connick Jr. Christmas Songs (All Harry All The Time)
4. Ew, that "Harry and The Potters" CD I bought Cari for Xmas...they suck
5. when 3 people call right after I have hung up with the previous one and I am actually trying to read (gasp!)
6. when my dad calls more than once a day...ok, once a day bugs me too...
7. when Cari (and mom and Jamie and whoever) talk about Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings...I feel that everyone talks about it and the more that happens, the less likely I will EVER see them...

SIX of My Favorite Songs at This Moment:
1. "Paper Dolls" Dean Fields
2. "Let Me" Matt Morris
3. "Happily Ever After" Tony Lucca
4. "I'll Do Anything" Jason Mraz
5. "1983" John Mayer
6. "Home To Me" Josh Kelley...hmmm all boys I just made a CD out of...

FIVE TV Shows I Watch Regularly:
1. Real World...I tell myself I will stop but I never do
2. The O.C.
3. One Tree Hill
4. Survivor...see #1
5. Alias

FOUR of My All-Time-Favorite, Desert-Island Books:
1. A Walk To Remember
2. I have to think...I'll get back to ya
3.
4.

THREE Albums I've Bought Recently: hmmm, bought? it's been a while but Britney, MMC, and Puddle of Mudd

TWO People That Have Influenced My Life the Most: Cari and mom

ONE Thing I Could Spend the Rest of my Life With: my discman

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?