<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 16, 2004

I AM SO BORED

I have had ONE job this 2004 so far. I have a few others planned for Feb and March, along with one day next week. I like this time to read, which I do so rarely, but I am really starting to get tired of it.

Jamie leaves Monday. She is having her going away party thing now. We made a cake and I made chicken fingers. I went over and sat around for like 2 hours and felt soooo out of place. Everyone there was either an adult (you know, like parents) or Jamie's age, which is 4 years younger than me. Cari is seeing Linkin Park, or else I would have someone closer to my age. Jamie's brother was supposed to come (he may be there now) and he is my age but have I talked to him since like sophomore year of high school?

I want to have my own party. I miss having tons of friends in the dorm who would just all congregate in a room together. I want to cook for a bunch of people and make drinks...well, just have alcohol so everyone can make their own drinks. It would be such a grownup party. I got the Rachael Ray Get Togethers book from Jodi for Xmas and it makes me want a party even more...

Speaking of "X" (well, not really, but when I wrote "Xmas", it made me think of Christina Aguilera, who Cari exclusively calls "The X"), I was readin Cari's old issues of EW. They were annoucing upcoming shows on TV and wrote "It's Good To Be: Christina Aguilera. You know, I sort of doubt that's the case." It was really funny...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?