<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 16, 2004

I am still contemplating changing the color of my blog. I am debating between pink and lime green (my mom has a folder with those colors and I love it) or reddish purple and light green, which are the colors my future bathroom will be when I move out. I came to the bathroom conclusion when my sister's and my poufs were hanging in the shower and mine was purple-y and hers was light green. I loved the way they went together. So I had to go to a paint store and get those paper things with the colors so I know for the future, since we threw out those old poufs. And I colored a checkerboard pattern on a piece of paper so I will know. heehee

although, my tony and jc picture has an orange tint to it so i wonder how it would look on the page with different colors...too bad i got rid of my favorite picture i have of tony...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?