<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 08, 2004

I enjoy being able to listen to the Penn State women's basketball games on the internet but tonight, I was able to watch it on the internet! Quite exciting. I don't understand why we can never get any of the games on TV down here. Even the games when we were playing ranked opponents (and, Penn State OBVIOUSLY is ranked as well *wink*) have not been on TV down here. Who wants to watch Maryland women bball? They suck! I don't care if they are local...I'd like to view some GOOD basketball.

Speaking of bball, so excited Penn State's men's bball team won a game last night! They have already matched their number of wins for the last two seasons so this is very exciting! Oh, and Maryland men kicked some serious butt Tuesday night, though they played UM-Eastern Shore, which is winless, but still!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?