<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 18, 2004

I feel so unloved since I haven't had a comment since Monday...*tear*

Just got home from seeing Win A Date With Tad Hamilton with Jamie and Cari. We were excited about the "sneak preview" today, since it officially comes out Friday and Jamie wanted to see it and she leaves tomorrow. It was a cute predictable romantic comedy. I enjoyed it. I cried...of course. Topher Grace was so great! He is so funny and hot. AND he wore glasses! He looked hotter than normal in his glasses :)

Kelly Mazzante, Penn State women's basketball player, became the Big Ten Conference's leading female scorer today. She has 20 more points to go until she becomes the Big Ten's leading scorer, beating a guy. That's pretty darn exciting...and yet today's game was not on TV. argh.

So, Jamie leaves tomorrow as I said. I am so sad! We have been spending so much time with her lately that it will feel so weird not to be able to just go over next door. I mean I can but she won't be there. It's only 4 months...it's only 4 months...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?