<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004

I just looked at Wil Wheaton's blog. He is freakin' hilarious. Read his blog from today titled "love plus one", about his hair. heehee

So, it is not a new conclusion but i thought i would put it down on paper, er, computer. Men are hot in glasses. I just checked "my pictures" on this computer and Tony (as seen in the new picture I figured out how to put up on my blog) is the only one I have pics of with glasses on. That frustrates me, because I have seen so many hot men with glasses and I don't have their pictures. Michael Dietz (who used to be on Port Charles) was on CSI tonight and I remembered seeing him in a recent Soap magazine with glasses on. I know I have seen Matthew McConaughey, Brad Pitt, Trevor and Eric (of the now-defunct O-Town), Mark-Paul Gosselar, Joey Fatone, and Ryan Phillippe, among others, in glasses and they all looked hot. I guess glasses are my "thing". And I believe it started when I was in eighth grade...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?