<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 10, 2004

I just went to the Hood website. I can't get over how weird it is to see so many pictures of boys and references to boy sports on the thing. It's kind of upsetting.

It's also ANNOYING that Hood keeps hiring new education professors every year since I left. There were a few I hated when I was there and I wish I was there now with these new ones. My freakin' advisor was the worst..."you should have gotten an A" about the class I had with him. I got a B. Well, sorry, buddy, is that a way to talk to an advisee? That pissed me off so much I never wanted to see him again. The only times I had to after that were when registering for classes.

I had a math professor who did the same shit. She passed back a test and gave me a look like she was disappointed. And, after class, before everyone was gone, she said something to me about how I should have gotten a better grade. Oh, sorry! I didn't get an A once in that freakin' easy class!

I so don't miss college...can you tell?

Oooo, oooo, put your cursor over the link above and see if a title appears. I tried what Wil Wheaton figured out how to do, which I didn't know how to do before either so I hope it works!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?