<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 08, 2004

I like my new fonts. I can't figure out how to change my comments page though...it is confusing. Also, the white stripe near the top of my page is driving me nuts and I can't figure out how to get it orange...oh well...I want to change my colors but I like these colors so I want it to change daily...wouldn't that be cool? Monday purple, Tuesday blue...lol

Found out Tony plays guitar (12 string, I believe) on one song on Joe Firstman's album. Joe thanks Tony in his list of people he thanks. Oh, also about Tony, on the DVD for the Kevin Costner movie "Open Range", Tony has a song from his new album playing on the special features page. How cool is that? He is really coming up in the world. I would like to see the page so I can hear the song (I haven't heard the song before--his CD will come out about March) but I refuse to rent the movie just for that, since I have no desire to watch it...so, if anyone sees it and looks on the special features screen, let me know how the song is!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?