<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I went a little CD crazy yesterday...and, Amy, all I bought were male singers! I got Jack Johnson, Joe Firstman, Gavin DeGraw, Howie Day, and Matt Nathanson. Joe is a friend of Tony's and they have performed together. A lot of people on the Tony message boards talk about him so I decided to finally test him out. Gavin DeGraw sings the theme song for "One Tree Hill" (which is new tonight!!!). I love the Gavin CD. I like the Joe, Jack and Howie CD's. I have not listened to Matt yet. He apparently sang a song on the "American Wedding" soundtrack, which I have so I guess I have heard him:) I really want the Maroon 5 CD. When I was searching the others yesterday on Amazon, Maroon 5 came up as being recommended but at the time, I didn't remember any of their songs. Jamie reminded me what song I know of theirs and I love the song! Oh well...maybe I will get the CD sometime:) I have way too many CD's and they are not organized well at all...

Question, when you get an annulment of your marriage, what do you call the other person? Can you call him your ex? Just wondering, in the case of Britney Spears...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?