<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Just got home from celebrating Jamie's bday. We went to Frederick. She was hoping she would get free drinks from bartenders. she got...none. That sucked. We went to Old Towne, Bushwallers, and Brewer's Alley. Laura joined us! Quite a time. We went back to Laura's place after to see it...cute apt. Too bad she and her roomie are having their differences...I saw it from the beginning (well, when I met her last year).

U2 came on in B.A., so we HAD to call Parsons. She got back at school yesterday. Sucks I didn't get to see her this break...but she wants to come down to Frederick for her spring break so that would be fun! You all should join us down here! We think we may have our own Pub Crawl.

Speaking of Hood (well, indirectly), found out tonight what jerks those Hood boys are. I knew Torrey was pissed she couldn't make the boys sing by flashing her ring, but I didn't know the boys would actually say "suck my dick" when asked to sing. What jerks. And, did you know some guy in Memorial put a stripper pole in his room? I had heard that, but Laura said he went so far as to cut a hole in the ceiling. He better get fined for that shit or I will be pissed (not that I would find out but still...Heather had to pay for shit they never even did!). We also talked about Evil Devil Midget, Gina, Khalid (sp?), and the Italian boys tonight. Good times...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?