<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Mom and I went to PSU yesterday to see some basketball. What exciting games we saw! The men played Bucknell yesterday and it was so good to see a good Penn State men's team! They have a new coach this year and have 6 wins thus far. The last 2 years, they had 7 total wins each season! The game was 58-46, which is pretty low scoring. We had these great seats and it was so funny seeing the guys--we have 2 freshmen that start and are 6'0" and most of the rest of the team is over 6'9" so the 6'0" guys looked so short!

Our women's game today was the most exciting bball game I have watched since the MD mens game vs Indiana last year that went to OT. We scored first today (a 3 pointer) and never had the lead again until 10 seconds left in the game, when we made 2 foul shots. We were behind by as much as 14 so it was quite an exciting, edge-of-your-seat type of game! The women have now beaten 6 top 25 teams and lost to 2. What an exciting season this will be...would be nice if our games would be on TV though!

I don't want to go back to work...I may take tomorrow off but I have a job for Tuesday already so I have to go back then anyway...I have enjoyed this vacation too much I guess...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?