<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 26, 2004

OK, I love snow. The one thing I hate is we have the best sledding hill around. Everyone feels they can use our yard to go sledding in. Why do people not respect property boundaries? Mom and I were sitting at the kitchen table playing canasta and this group of like 9 people came from the parking lot at the pool and walked up to the top of our yard and proceeded to sled down. THERE WERE PARENTS THERE! The father even saw my mom in the window and waved! THE NERVE. My mom gave him a dirty look. We used to go outside and tell people it is private property but my mom is tired of that. People constantly in the summer walk through our yard to get to the pool cuz they are too lazy to walk up the street and over that way. We even have a family down the street that NEVER puts their dog on a leash and the dog goes to the bathroom in people's yards and walks through flowers, including walking practically up to the front door of the house! Do people nowadays believe they can do whatever they want?

Speaking about this makes me remember someone who wrote in to Dear Abby, I think it was. The lady said she and her husband spent time and money making their yard look nice. They invested in a pond with fish and waterfall. They used to have people just come in their yard to watch it. They built a fence and actually saw neighbors CLIMB OVER THE FENCE! The owner went out with her coffee one morning and found her neighbor sitting with her coffee in the owner's lawn chair! People are so rude...

PS, on a lighter note, mom and I watched Strong Medicine, which we taped last night. Grant Show was on. I swear he hasn't aged a day since Melrose Place. So gorgeous...did I ever tell you all about the girl I worked with at summer camp who spent the night at his house? She and her friends were in LA for spring break and they met him and that guy who played Carlton on Fresh Prince in a club and Grant invited them to stay at his house so no one had to be a DD!!! I was so jealous!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?