<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 11, 2004

So I get these emails from a group about supporting abortion rights. I think I got signed up through Jamie somehow...but I could be wrong. Well, today I got an email from the American Family Association. They were encouraging me to write a letter to president Bush to show support for changing the laws of marriage to be between a man and a woman. I sure hope whoever sent that to me found me randomly and I am not going to receive those emails in the future. It really pissed me off, since it was talking like I already felt like I should support them.

So, I clicked on the link to their website and there was an article bashing Dean about how he supports gay rights. That article really pissed me off. So, yet again, I start a day pissed off...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?