<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 09, 2004

SO I just went to breakfast with my dad at Cracker Barrel in Frederick (our freakin' county doesn't have any!). I was almost killed twice by this women (in a HUGE truck) in the parking lot. She was driving super fast and was talking on what looked to be a walkie talkie or those Nextel paging type-of-things. She cut me off near the entrance b/c she entered a different way, then cut me off on the other side of the restaurant when I was trying to pull in a space. She proceeded to go back to the first side we were on to park and was walking up to the door when I was. I gave her an evil look, but she wasn't looking at me. She was still talking into the thing and she met up with a friend outside. I went in and told my dad and while waiting the few seconds before getting seated, she walked up talking to her friend and I said something to my dad about it loud. She didn't look at me. She walked by our table to be seated and I think she looked at me. She had this ugly long furry coat on and it was open and it reminded me of someone else, maybe on TV, that I don't like. She looked trashy. Probably a freakin' redneck...So, two days in a row my day started out bad. But, yesterday, it didn't turn out to be a bad day so hopefully today won't either.

wow, long rant...

Oh, yeah. So, my alarm woke me up this morning from this strange dream. I was getting together with the people I graduated high school with and we were lining up for some reason. I got there a little late (which means this isn't ever gonna happen cuz how often am I late?) and I didn't know in what order we were lining up in. I thought it had to do with what college we graduated from but no one would tell me. Then Hillary Clinton came out and I asked her where to get in line and she got mad at me. So I stood there and something happened that I forget and she made a comment about me to everyone and I complained that I didn't know where I was supposed to be in line and she asked the other people "How old do you think Marianne is acting?" And she called on this girl Jessica I graduated with and she said "6", and Hillary proceeded to call on about 5 other people that all said I was acting 6. Then I woke up...so, what does this dream mean?

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?