<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 02, 2004

In the stereo: the actual radio!

So I got hardly any sleep last night. The freakin game was on for forever and I HAD to watch Survivor live. I am so sad Tina got kicked off first. That was my favorite tribe! I hope they do better in coming challenges...

I woke up today with a terrible cough and massive headache. Not that I don't have a headache nearly every day but this was the kind where it feels like there is a balloon in your head and it's being blown up. I still have it (the headache, not an actual balloon...ok, boo on my joke). My throat feels better though. My nose is still clear but my ears feel clogged. I told the kids I was sick and could hear things weird. They kept asking about it. ONE girl said she has felt like that before...then again, these are kindergartners, so they may have but just didn't think about it. My body aches BIG TIME. I wish I was back in the dorm with awesome people who give massages (ie, Amy). My mom is not very good. Cari is good but she refuses to massage me. I think it's cuz she did it once and it was so good that I bugged her about getting another one. She never gave me another...and it's been almost a year.

Anyway, I am going to go lay down til mom comes home and we eat dinner...bye

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?