<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

In the stereo: JC Chasez..."all day long I dream about sex and all night long I think about sex and all the time I think about sex with you" -A.D.I.D.A.S.

lol...This CD, which I bought today, is really good. I wrote the above cuz that song is on as I type so thought it would be humorous...Tony helped write #5 on the album. I enjoy that song...not that I am biased or anything.

I have decided I will personally buy 5 copies of Tony's CD the first day it comes out and pass them to other people, meaning my sister, Jamie, Richard (Jodi's bf) and someone else yet to be determined. There is a contest for Tony's street team. The area's street team (mine would be DC area) whose sales for Tony's CD is the highest in the country will get a FREE performance of Tony!!!! I freakin hope it's us...but it will probably be LA or NYC area...oh well...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?