<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 27, 2004

In the stereo: JC

Who thinks Marianne is obsessed with JC's CD? My back hurts again...Cari bit my finger in the car coming home from dinner tonight. I like pointing my finger at her and she pretends to bite it. But this time I pointed and wasn't looking AT ALL and she went to "pretend to bite", expecting me to pull away my finger but since I was not looking, she bit it. And it hurt. :( I said when I pretend to bite, I never actually close MY mouth, I just pretend I will. She's evil.

Talked to Parsons last night and again today. Can't wait to see her Monday. I hope Heather can come down too. Parsons was talking about this zine that Heather wrote years ago about Alyssa, and from what she told me it sounds hilarious. Heather is such a good writer...so is Cari. She likes when she has the house to herself cuz she writes. She is writing a romance novel. She kept saying I couldn't see anything then I found out she was sending Jamie pieces as they were typed. I felt left out. Hey, felt and left have the same letters in them just l and f rearranged...Wow, random thought patterns...who can tell I am tipsy???????

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?