<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 13, 2004

In the stereo: Joe Firstman

yay, I have internet back! It feels like forever. We still don't get all of our digital cable channels though...not happy. Oh well...

Today was my last day at my long-term job. We celebrated Valentine's Day. I got a few from the kids. It was so cute. They loved it all.

I have to tell you about what one girl said to me Monday. I kept wanting to write it in here but I haven't been able to. This was our conversation:

A: Ms. Greene, who taught you to be so nice?
M: Who do you think taught me?
A: God?
M: Well, who else taught me?
A: Your mommy?
M: Yes, doesn't your mommy teach you to be nice?
A: Yes, but sometimes I am mean.

I thought that was adorable. Especially for a 5 yr old to admit that she is mean sometimes! I'll miss those kids...but not the stress. Today was such a long day I need to lay down and rest...we were all exhausted.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?