<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

In the stereo: mix CD

First, have you ever not paid attention to a word you were typing and it ended up being a word but not the one you wanted to type? That just happened to me on IM and it has happened a few other times to me.

OK, for what I came to write. I subbed "staff development" today, which means I was in different classes so the teachers could go to meetings. I was in 5th grade for 1/2 hour, which was too long. I knew I didn't want to teach them but this just reaffirmed that. This one girl in there is a straight up bitch. I hate to say that about an 11 year old but come on. I pick them up from lunch and we are in the hall and she is talking to this other girl. I asked them to stop talking. She crossed her arms. I asked her to turn and face the front and she refused. She walked into the bathroom. I said she needed to come out. She said she had to go and I said "you need to say something to me". THIS WAS IN THE FIRST 2 MINUTES OF MEETING HER. So all we have to do when we get back to class is read our "favorite" book that they brought in (for the celebration previously mentioned). She wouldn't shut her mouth. And she would make rude comments to this other girl that really pissed me off. Some of her rude comments were about peoples looks and shit and if I was her age, I would tell her to look in the mirror. She has messed up eyes, those that look like she is looking one way but really looking at you. And her 2 front teeth are chipped. She has no reason to make fun of others. Sorry, she just pissed me off...maybe it's cuz I saw myself in some of those other girls...

On to something else...I talked to Michelle from Hood online today (actually, I still am as we speak). She received an envelope from Frances today. It was a "generic" letter about how she has been the last year and how God has helped her and all. She included a donation envelope. Michelle said she didn't finish reading the whole thing but from what she saw, nothing said where the money would go...weird...that Frances...

OK, Jamie is on now and maybe she will want to play Scrabble online finally...lol...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?