<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 01, 2004

In the stereo: a mixed CD of songs from high school...I love it

My throat hurts a lot. This usually means I am getting a cold. I should have it when I wake up Monday. I don't like working while sick. I basically don't have much choice while long-terming. However, we should be getting a snow storm Monday night so let's keep our fingers crossed (maybe I will have the kids do a snow dance tomorrow...and I will sleep in inside out pajamas...one can hope). I haven't had a cold since September, which is AMAZING for me, so maybe I shouldn't complain. But, I was hoping to go all winter without getting sick...luckily I rarely get sicker than colds...

What should I have for dinner?

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?