<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

In the stereo: the new Kenny Chesney--He sings about me!

So I guess I am documenting my sickness in here...today I woke up with a painful ear. I woke up literally EVERY half hour last night. My nose was dripping so I slept with a tissue under it and every time I woke up, I turned over. My ears got better but now they hurt again. And the feel clogged. I don't want to have an ear infection. Please don't be an ear infection!

Stayed at school til 5 today. Getting the room cleaned up and ready for visitors tomorrow. Our school is a finalist for a BIG reading award in the state. It is a great honor. So everything has to be in tip top shape. Hopefully we will win the award--that would be exciting!

OK, I am going to go lay down...my body is aching...I have to sit in little chairs all day and my back hurts bad enough when I am not sick that now it's just awful. Good night!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?